Comment on "How Foreign Participation and Market Concentration Impact Bank Spreads: Evidence from Latin America" by Maria Soledad Martinez Peria and Ashoka Mody
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 36 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Idrees Khawaja & Musleh-Ud Din, 2007.
"Determinants of Interest Spread in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 129-143.
- Idrees Khawaja & Musleh-ud Din, 2007. "Determinants of Interest Spread in Pakistan," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22209, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Idrees Khawaja & Musleh-ud Din, 2007. "Determinants of Interest Spread in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:22, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Stijn Claessens & Neeltje van Horen, 2011.
"Foreign Banks: Trends, Impact and Financial Stability,"
DNB Working Papers
330, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Neeltje van Horen & Stijn Claessens, 2012. "Foreign Banks: Trends, Impact and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 12/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Parmendra Sharma & Neelesh Gounder, 2011. "Determinants of bank net interest margins in a Small Island Developing Economy: Panel Evidence from Fiji," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201112, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Simone Miyuki Hirakawa & Rodrigo De Losso da Silveira Bueno, 2011. "Does location matter toexplain loan interest rates? Evidence from Brazilian local bankingmarkets," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 127, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.