Comment on Fiscal Consequences for Mexico of Adopting the Dollar
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 33 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arellano, Cristina & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2010.
"Dollarization and financial integration,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 944-973, May.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Cristina Arellano, 2004. "Dollarization and Financial Integration," 2004 Meeting Papers 10, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007. "Dollarization and financial integration," Staff Report 385, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007. "Dollarization and financial integration," International Finance Discussion Papers 890, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Arellano, Cristina & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2007. "Dollarization and Financial Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6116, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Leon, Márcia Saraiva, 2002.
"Speculative Attacks on Debts, Dollarization and Optimum Currency Areas,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
446, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Aloisio Araujo & Marcia Leon, 2002. "Speculative Attacks on Debts, Dollarization and Optimum Currency Areas," Working Papers Series 40, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.