AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 24 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guigou, Jean-Daniel, 2002. "Contrats de dette participative en environnement stratégique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 78(1), pages 5-17, Mars.
- Ulrich Hege, 2010.
"Acquisition Values and Optimal Financial (In)Flexibility,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(7), pages 2865-2899, July.
- Hege, Ulrich & Hennessy, Christopher, 2007. "Acquisition Values and Optimal Financial (In)Flexibility," Les Cahiers de Recherche 878, HEC Paris.
- Argenton, C. & Willems, Bert, 2010.
"Exclusion Through Speculation,"
2010-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2002. "The Effect of Product Market Competition on Capital Structure: Empirical Evidence from the Newspaper Industry," Business School Working Papers veintiocho, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Manak Gupta & Alice Lee, 2006. "An Integrated Model of Debt Issuance, Refunding, and Maturity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 177-199, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.