Medium of Payment in Corporate Acquisitions: Evidence from Interstate Bank Mergers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 23 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De, Sankar & Fedenia, Mark & Triantis, Alexander J., 1996. "Effects of competition on bidder returns," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 261-282, February.
- Carow, Kenneth A. & Lee, Winson B., 1997. "State passage of interstate banking legislation: An analysis of firm, legislative, and economic characteristics," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1017-1043, July.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Hovakimian, Gayane & Palia, Darius & Tehranian, Hassan, 2003. "The impact of the manager-shareholder conflict on acquiring bank returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 103-131, January.
- Martynova, M. & Oosting, S. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2006.
"The Long-Term Operating Performance of European Mergers and Acquisitions,"
2006-030, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Martynova, M. & Oosting, S. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2006. "The Long-Term Operating Performance of European Mergers and Acquisitions," Discussion Paper 2006-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- W. Frame & William Lastrapes, 1998. "Abnormal Returns in the Acquisition Market: The Case of Bank Holding Companies, 1990–1993," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 145-163, October.
- Benjamin Esty & Bhanu Narasimhan & Peter Tufano, 1996. "Interest Rate Exposure and Bank Mergers: A Preliminary Empirical Analysis," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-45, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Carow, Kenneth A. & Heron, Randall A., 1998. "The interstate banking and branching efficiency act of 1994: A wealth event for acquisition targets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 175-196, February.
- Esty, Benjamin & Narasimhan, Bhanu & Tufano, Peter, 1999. "Interest-rate exposure and bank mergers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 255-285, February.
- Ismail, Ahmad & Krause, Andreas, 2010. "Determinants of the method of payment in mergers and acquisitions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 471-484, November.
- Neil Bhutta, 2008. "Giving credit where credit is due? the Community Reinvestment Act and mortgage lending in lower-income neighborhoods," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.