Financial Structure and Aggregate Economic Activity: An Overview: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 20 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1995.
"The fundamental determinants of financial integration in the European Union,"
1995-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1996. "The Fundamental Determinants of Financial Integration in the European Union," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73027, Tilburg University.
- Bruno Coric, 2011. "The financial accelerator effect: concept and challenges," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(2), pages 171-196.
- Stéphane Dupraz, 2011. "Price level determination and seigniorage in a cash-in-advance economy with inside money," Post-Print dumas-00643707, HAL.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2011. "A Mechanism of Cyclical Volatility in the Vacancy-Unemployment Ratio: What Is the Source of Rigidity?," MPRA Paper 32476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parmendra Sharma & Neelesh Gounder, 2011. "Obstacles to Financing Micro and Small Enterprises: Empirical Evidence from a Small Island Developing State," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201110, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Burcin Kisacikoglu, 2010. "Agency Costs, Fiscal Policy, and Business Cycle Fluctuations," Departmental Working Papers 1001, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Scott Davis & Kevin X.D. Huang, 2011. "Optimal monetary policy under financial sector risk," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 85, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.