Japanese Bank Regulation and the Activities of U.S. Offices of Japanese Banks: A Note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 18 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moshirian, Fariborz & Bishop, Robert, 1997. "International business: determinants of interbank activities," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 329-349, December.
- Shrieves, Ronald E. & Dahl, Drew, 2000. "Determinants of international credit allocation: An analysis of US lending by Japanese banks, 1988 to 1994," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 25-52, March.
- Moshirian, Fariborz & Sadeh, Ilan & Zein, Jason, 2004. "International financial services: determinants of banks' foreign assets held by non-banks," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 351-365, October.
- Dahl, Drew & Shrieves, Ronald E., 1999. "The extension of international credit by US banks: a disaggregated analysis, 1988-1994," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 153-167, January.
- Fung, Justin G. & Bain, Elisa A. & Onto, John G. & Harper, Ian R., 2002. "A decade of internationalization: the experience of an Australian retail bank," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 399-417.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren & Faith Kasirye, 1998.
"The poor performance of foreign bank subsidiaries: were the problems acquired or created?,"
98-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S. & Kasirye, Faith, 1999. "The poor performance of foreign bank subsidiaries: Were the problems acquired or created?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 579-604, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.