On Consequences and Criticisms of Monetary Targeting: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1997.
"Issues in the Design of Monetary Policy Rules,"
NBER Working Papers
6016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindsay, David E. & Orphanides, Athanasios & Rasche, Robert H., 2004.
"The reform of October 1979: How it happened and why,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2005/01, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 187-236.
- Lindsey, David E & Orphanides, Athanasios & Rasche, Robert H, 2005. "The Reform of October 1979: How it Happened and Why," CEPR Discussion Papers 4866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2004. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Working Papers 2004-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.