Bank Profitability, Interest Rates, and Monetary Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Benjamin Nelson, 2014.
"Simple banking: profitability and the yield curve,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
945, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hasan , Iftekhar & Sarkar, Sudipto, 2002.
"Banks’ option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability,"
Research Discussion Papers
15/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Sudipto Sarkar, 2002. "Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 213-250, October.
- William A. Barnett & Marcelle Chauvet, 2010.
"How Better Monetary Statistics Could Have Signaled the Financial Crisis,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201005, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Barnett, William A. & Chauvet, Marcelle, 2011. "How better monetary statistics could have signaled the financial crisis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 6-23, March.
- Barnett, William A. & Chauvet, Marcelle, 2010. "How better monetary statistics could have signaled the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 24721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das, Abhiman & Ghosh, Saibal, 2006. "Financial deregulation and efficiency: An empirical analysis of Indian banks during the post reform period," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 193-221.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.