The Translog Utility Function and the Demand for Money in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 16 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharma, Subhash C. & Kandil, Magda & Chaisrisawatsuk, Santi, 2005. "Currency substitution in Asian countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 489-532, June.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1985. "Currency substitution and the new divisia monetary aggregates : the U. S. case," International Finance Discussion Papers 257, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James M. Poterba & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1986.
"Money in the Utility Function: An Empirical Implementation,"
NBER Working Papers
1796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1986. "Money in the Utility Function: An Empirical Implementation," Working papers 408, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Albert Okunade & Vasudeva Murthy, 2008. "Are physician and non-physician providers of outpatient mental healthcare substitutes or complements? a conceptual clarification," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 393-398, December.
- Drake, Leigh & Fleissig, Adrian R., 2010. "Substitution between monetary assets and consumer goods: New evidence on the monetary transmission mechanism," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2811-2821, November.
- Fleissig, Adrian & Swofford, James L., 1996. "A dynamic asymptotically ideal model of money demand," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 371-380, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.