Monetary Policy: Rules, Targets, and Shocks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 15 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Tobin, 1998. "Monetary Policy: Recent Theory and Practice," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1187, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Elke Muchlinski, 2005. "Against Rigid Rules - Keynes's Economic Theory," Macroeconomics 0503018, EconWPA.
- Muchlinski, Elke, 2004. "Kontroversen in der internationalen Währungspolitik: Retrospektive zu Keynes-White-Boughton & IMF," Discussion Papers 2004/1, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- repec:cml:moneta:v:xxvii:y:2004:i:4:p:369-405 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2003.
"Historical monetary policy analysis and the Taylor rule,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 983-1022, July.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2003. "Historical monetary policy analysis and the Taylor rule," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wallace, Frederick H. & Shelley, Gary L. & Cabrera Castellanos, Luis Fernando, 2004.
"Pruebas de la neutralidad monetaria a largo plazo. El caso de Nicaragua,"
El Trimestre Económico,
Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(283), pages 613-624, julio-sep.
- Frederick H. Wallace & Gary L. Shelley & Luis F. Cabrera Castellanos, 2004. "Pruebas de la neutralidad monetaria a largo plazo: el caso de Nicaragua," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 407-418, octubre-d.
- Brock, William A. & Durlauf, Steven N. & Nason, James M. & Rondina, Giacomo, 2007.
"Simple versus optimal rules as guides to policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 1372-1396, July.
- Sharon Kozicki, 2004. "How do data revisions affect the evaluation and conduct of monetary policy?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 5-38.
- Nathan S. Balke & Kenneth M. Emery, 1993.
"The algebra of price stability,"
9309, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Luis Mario Hernández Acevedo, 2004. "Señales de política monetaria y tasas de interés en México," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 343-367, octubre-d.
- Muchlinski, Elke, 2003. "Against rigid rules: Keynes's economic theory," Discussion Papers 2003/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Kenneth D. West, 1986.
"Targeting Nominal Income: A Note,"
NBER Working Papers
1835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Arguedas Gonzales, 2004. "Las tasas de interés en moneda nacional y la inflación: una revisión de la Hipótesis de Fisher para Bolivia," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 325-341, octubre-d.
- Ahmet Baytas & Alvin L. Marty, 1989. "The Interest Elasticity of Money Demand: Further Evidence," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 107-111, Apr-Jun.
- Robert Rennhack, 1991. "La Conducción de la Política Monetaria," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 28(83), pages 11-20.
- Friedman, Benjamin M., 2012. "Rules versus discretion at the Federal Reserve System: On to the second century," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 608-615.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.