The Choice among Monetary Aggregates as Targets and Guides for Monetary Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 14 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William N. Butos, 1986. "The Knowledge Problem under Alternative Monetary Regimes," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 5(3), pages 849-876, Winter.
- william, barnett, 2013.
"Friedman and Divisia Monetary Measures,"
52310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett, 2013. "Friedman and Divisia Monetary Measures," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201312, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly & Jusoh, Mansor & Khalid, Norlin, 2008.
"Halaju wang di Malaysia : bukti empirik
[The velocity of money in Malaysia : empirical evidence]," MPRA Paper 26966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jun 2008.
- R. W. Hafer, 1984.
"Choosing between M1 and debt as an intermediate target for monetary policy,"
1984-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hafer, R. W., 1985. "Choosing between M1 and debt as an intermediate target for monetary policy," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-132, January.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1988. "Targets and Instruments of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 2668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00270544 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.