The Choice among Monetary Aggregates as Targets and Guides for Monetary Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 14 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gérard Duchêne & Ramona Jimborean & Boris Najman, 2006. "Structure of Monetary Assets in Transition Economies: Financial Innovation and Structural Transformation," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270544, HAL.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly & Jusoh, Mansor & Khalid, Norlin, 2008.
"Halaju wang di Malaysia : bukti empirik
[The velocity of money in Malaysia : empirical evidence]," MPRA Paper 26966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jun 2008.
- R. W. Hafer, 1984.
"Choosing between M1 and debt as an intermediate target for monetary policy,"
1984-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hafer, R. W., 1985. "Choosing between M1 and debt as an intermediate target for monetary policy," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-132, January.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1991. "Targets and Instruments of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 2668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William N. Butos, 1986. "The Knowledge Problem under Alternative Monetary Regimes," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 5(3), pages 849-876, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.