Can the Reserves Approach to Monetary Control Really Work?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 13 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Paul Wachtel, 1993. "Capital requirements and shifts in commercial bank portfolios," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-15.
- Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda, 1990. "Mercado Aberto Brasileiro: Análise dos Procedimentos Operacionais," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 160, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005.
"The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 187-236.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lindsay, David E. & Orphanides, Athanasios & Rasche, Robert H., 2004. "The reform of October 1979: How it happened and why," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/01, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Lindsey, David E & Orphanides, Athanasios & Rasche, Robert H, 2005. "The Reform of October 1979: How it Happened and Why," CEPR Discussion Papers 4866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2004. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Working Papers 2004-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raghbendra Jha & Deba Prasad Rath, 2001.
"On the Endogeneity of the Money Multiplier in India,"
ASARC Working Papers
2001-12, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Prasad Rath, Deba, 2001. "On the Endogeneity of the Money Multiplier in India," Departmental Working Papers 2001-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1986. "A critique of theories of money stock determination," Working Paper 86-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Gillian Garcia, 1984. "The right rabbit: Which intermediate target should the Fed pursue?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 15-31.
- Robert B. Avery & Myron L. Kwast, 1993. "Money and interest rates under a reserves operating target," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 24-34.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.