The Federal Reserve System and Control of the Money Supply in the 1970s
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 13 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1986. "Monetary policy in the early 1980s," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 20-32.
- Dotsey, Michael & Hornstein, Andreas, 2003. "Should a monetary policymaker look at money?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 547-579, April.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Bertola, Giuseppe & Foresi, Silverio, 1997.
"A model of target changes and the term structure of interest rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 223-249, July.
- Pierluigi Balduzzi & Giuseppe Bertola & Silverio Foresi, 1993. "A Model of Target Changes and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 4347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1982. "The October 1979 regime of monetary control and the behavior of the money supply in 1980," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 3-15.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1982. "The effects of alternative operating procedures on economic and financial relationships," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 133-180.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.