Are New Classical Models Plausible Enough to Guide Policy?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 12 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zijp, R. van, 1990. "New classical monetary business cycle theory," Serie Research Memoranda 0058, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- James Tobin, 1983. "Macroeconomics Under Debate," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 669, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1983.
"Price Inertia and Policy Ineffectiveness in the United States, 1890-1980,"
NBER Working Papers
0744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1982. "Price Inertia and Policy Ineffectiveness in the United States, 1890-1980," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1087-1117, December.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2000. "La ubicuidad de los hábitos y las reglas," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 2(3), pages 11-43, July-dece.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Domenico Delli Gatti & Saul Desiderio & Mauro Gallegati, 2008.
"Adaptive microfoundations for emergent macroeconomics,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
0802, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Domenico Delli Gatti & Saul Desiderio & Mauro Gallegati, 2008. "Adaptive Microfoundations for Emergent Macroeconomics," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(4), pages 441-463.
- Egmont Kakarot-Handtke, 2012.
"Primary and Secondary Markets,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_741, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jan Gottschalk & Florian Höppner, 2001. "Measuring the Effects of Monetary Policy in the Euro Area: The Role of Anticipated Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1074, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.