Fluctuating Exchange Rates and the International Transmission of Economic Disturbances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 12 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1986. "Money and the Open Economy Business Cycle: A Flexible Price Model," NBER Working Papers 1967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan C. Stockman & Ai Tee Koh, 1986.
"Open-Economy Implications of Two Models of Business Fluctuations,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 23-34, February.
- Alan C. Stockman & Ai Tee Koh, 1984. "Open-Economy Implications of Two Models of Business Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 1317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1981. "Floating Excahnge Rates, Exectations and New Information," UCLA Economics Working Papers 227, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1984.
"Floating Exchange Rates, Expectations and New Information,"
NBER Working Papers
1064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1983. "Floating exchange rates, expectations and new information," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 321-336.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.