Modele apreciative la nivelul comunitii rome - Appreciative Models within the Roma Community (Romanian version)
AbstractThe Roma community is often caught between two perspectives. Often is referred at the negative part which seems to represent this community. On the other hand there are organizations that continually emphasize the rights of the Roma population and the positive aspects that are found in their culture. In this article we will consider exploring a range of appreciative models from Roma community; called by us "success stories" that are shaped around this group. Among the elements analyzed, we will stop first on appreciative inquiry, in terms of which we will refer to the "success stories" collected from the media and specialized literature. The present research also proposes a model of group analysis proposed by Mircea Zidarescu that refers to the awareness of Roma children on infractional or delinquency acts.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Editura Lumen, Department of Economics in its journal Revista de Asistenta si Mediere Sociala - Journal of Social Work and Social Mediation.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://medieresociala.ro
Roma community; appreciative inquiry; media; „successful stories”; group models;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Morariu Irina).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.