Necesitatea supervizarii la nivelul Centrul de ingrijire la Domiciliu - Need of Supervision in the Home Care Centre (Romanian version)
AbstractOften elderly people are in different dificulties sustained by the part of older age they have, and also by the diseases that come along with this. Experts both in the medical field and the social field are often in the face of dilemma, not knowing who these causes return. In this article we will focus our attention on social services for beneficiaries of the Home Care Centre. We also propose to analyze, from the perspective of the specialists, the need for supervision for this service. The analysis on the need for supervision in the services provided to persons in the third age will be done through qualitative research, namely Grounded Theory. We believe that this type of research enables the obtaining of deeper data for the discussed subject.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Editura Lumen, Department of Economics in its journal Revista de Asistenta si Mediere Sociala - Journal of Social Work and Social Mediation.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://medieresociala.ro
supervision; older persons; Home Care Centre; Grounded Theory; qualitative research.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education and Research Institutions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Morariu Irina).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.