Hodrik – Prescott filter in practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata in its journal Económica.
Volume (Year): XLV (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Calle 48 No555 - La Plata (1900)
Phone: 21- 1466
Web page: http://www.depeco.econo.unlp.edu.ar/economica/ing/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Q M Ahmed & M Haider Hussain, 2008.
"Estimating the Black Economy through a Monetary Approach: A Case Study of Pakistan,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 13(1), pages 45-60, March.
- Hussain, M. Haider & Ahmed, Qazi Masood, 2006. "Estimating the Black Economy through Monetary Approach: A Case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 8153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rizvi, Syed Kumail Abbas & Naqvi, Bushra, 2009. "Inflation Volatility: An Asian Perspective," MPRA Paper 19489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzales-Martínez, Rolando & Hurtado, Enrique & Valdivia, Pedro, 2008.
"Un método de Cálculo y Temporización de Previsiones Cíclicas para el Sistema Financiero Boliviano
[The calculation and timing of cyclical provisions in the Bolivian financial system]," MPRA Paper 14120, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
- Giorgio, Ricchiuti, 2004. "Empirical Evidence on the North-South Trade Flows: an Augmented Gravity Model," MPRA Paper 1326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalendiene, Jone & Pukeliene, Violeta, 2011. "Taxation and economic sustainability," Working Papers 16/2011, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Ton Kwaak & Werner Liebregts, 2012. "Time series for main variables on the performance of Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H201204, EIM Business and Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Machelett).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.