A Study on Global Human-Immunodeficiency Virus and its Effect in Bangladesh
AbstractThe main aim of this paper is to awareness the people of Asia, especially India, Bangladesh and Pakistan, who have very little knowledge about Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and situation of this disease in Bangladesh. Evidences from previous literature shows that due to ignorance of the people, HIV/AIDS is spreading to the developing countries. An attempt is taken here to show the world about the discrimination to the civil societies and their effects of the spread HIV among deprived people. Yet no vaccine is invented to prevent the disease or no medicine is invented to completely cure the disease. Prevention is the only way to get rid of from this fatal disease. The origin and some treatments of HIV are discussed in this paper. The paper will give proper knowledge to the ignorant people to become aware about HIV/AIDS. The disease is alarming in poorer areas such as Africa, Latin America, Caribbean Islands and some parts of Asia.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT) in its journal KASBIT Bussiness Journal.
Volume (Year): 3 (2010)
Issue (Month): (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://kasbit.edu.pk/academics/academic-departments/marketing-management/
More information through EDIRC
DNA; Drugs; Unsafe sexual activities; Discrimination in societies.;
Other versions of this item:
- Islam, Jamal & Mohajan, Haradhan & Moolio, Pahlaj & Peter, Raymond, 2010. "A study on Global Human-Immunodeficiency Virus and its Effect in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 50726, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Sep 2010.
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maman, Suzanne & Campbell, Jacquelyn & Sweat, Michael D. & Gielen, Andrea C., 2000. "The intersections of HIV and violence: directions for future research and interventions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 459-478, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yasir Jaseem).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.