Paul A. Samuelson, a közgazdaságtan utolsó nagy generalistája (1915-2009). Matematika és közgazdaságtan
[Paul A. Samuelson, economics` last great generalist (1915-2009). Mathematics and economics]
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation) in its journal Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences).
Volume (Year): LVII (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.kszemle.hu
Postal: Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation) Budapest, Budaörsi út 45., 1112, Hungary
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B32 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Obituaries
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William A. Barnett & Robert Solow, 2004.
"An Interview with Franco Modigliani,"
- William Barnett & Robert Solow, 2004. "An Interview With Franco Modigliani," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200407, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2004.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- William Barnett, 2004.
"An Interview with Paul A. Samuelson,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
200401, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- József Móczár, 2010. "Anatomy and Lessons of the Global Financial Crisis," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 55(4), pages 753-775.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.