Conceptual Limitations Concerning the National Intellectual Capital
AbstractIn the context of the knowledge-based economy, creating wealth is directly related to building some competitive advantages based on intangible elements. Therefore, the elaboration of some models of the intellectual capital to facilitate the decisions and the developmental public policies presents a particular interest. The mastery of some solid conceptual and methodological foundations in terms of identification, assessment and management of the intangible resources in territorial profile is, thus, an obligatory condition of regional and national competitiveness.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest in its journal Knowledge Horizons - Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Intellectual capital; human capital; structural capital; relational capital; innovation capital;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Valentina VASILE, 2009. "Economic Contribution Of Copyright-Based Industries And Impact On Employment And Performance Indicators In Knowledge-Based Society Developing In Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 28(1(37)), pages 27-53, June.
- Yogesh Malhotra, 2000. "Knowledge Assets in the Global Economy: Assessment of National Intellectual Capital," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 8(3), pages 5-15, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.