The interactions between e-shopping and traditional in-store shopping: an application of structural equations model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Information and communication technology; Travel demand; Teleshopping; Shopping channel;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9781884829987 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 1990. "A Typology of Relationships Between Telecommunications And Transportation," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4rx589m0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Patricia L Mokhtarian & David T Ory & Xinyu Cao, 2009. "Shopping-related attitudes: a factor and cluster analysis of Northern California shoppers," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(2), pages 204-228, March.
- Farag, Sendy & Schwanen, Tim & Dijst, Martin & Faber, Jan, 2007. "Shopping online and/or in-store? A structural equation model of the relationships between e-shopping and in-store shopping," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 125-141, February.
- Jesse W.J. Weltevreden & Ton Van Rietbergen, 2007. "E-Shopping Versus City Centre Shopping: The Role Of Perceived City Centre Attractiveness," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 98(1), pages 68-85, 02.
- Patricia Mokhtarian, 2004. "A conceptual analysis of the transportation impacts of B2C e-commerce," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 257-284, August.
- Vivien Procher & Colin Vance, 2013. "Who Does the Shopping? – German Time-use Evidence, 1996–2009," Ruhr Economic Papers 0393, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Vivien Procher & Colin Vance, 2013. "Who does the shopping? German time-use evidence, 1996-2009," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP13001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Oz Shy, 2013. "Window shopping," Working Papers 13-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.