Developing socially inclusive transportation policy: transferring the United Kingdom policy approach to the State of Victoria?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Transport disadvantage; Social exclusion; Policy practice; UK; Australia;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Church, A. & Frost, M. & Sullivan, K., 2000. "Transport and social exclusion in London," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 195-205, July.
- Handy, Susan & Weston, Lisa & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2005. "Driving by choice or necessity?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 183-203.
- Lucas, Karen, 2006. "Providing transport for social inclusion within a framework for environmental justice in the UK," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 801-809, December.
- Antonio PÃƒÂ¡ez & Ruben Gertes Mercado & Steven Farber & Catherine Morency & Matthew Roorda, 2010. "Relative Accessibility Deprivation Indicators for Urban Settings: Definitions and Application to Food Deserts in Montreal," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(7), pages 1415-1438, June.
- Hodgson, F. C. & Turner, J., 2003. "Participation not consumption: the need for new participatory practices to address transport and social exclusion," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 265-272, October.
- Mackett, Roger L. & Achuthan, Kamalasudhan & Titheridge, Helena, 2008. "AMELIA: A tool to make transport policies more socially inclusive," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 372-378, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.