A modelling system to simulate goods movements at an urban scale
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Urban goods movements; Freight demand models; End-consumer choices; Retailer choices;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Jong, Gerard & Ben-Akiva, Moshe, 2007. "A micro-simulation model of shipment size and transport chain choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 950-965, November.
- Sean Puckett & David Hensher & John Rose & Andrew Collins, 2007. "Design and development of a stated choice experiment for interdependent agents: accounting for interactions between buyers and sellers of urban freight services," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 429-451, July.
- Christian Ambrosini & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Florence Toilier, 2013. "A design methodology for scenario-analysis in urban freight modelling," Post-Print halshs-00843286, HAL.
- Francesco P. Deflorio & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Guido Perboli & Roberto Tadei, 2012. "The Influence of Time Windows on the Costs of Urban Freight Distribution Services in City Logistics Applications," Post-Print halshs-00736428, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Mathieu Gardrat & Pascal Pluvinet & Christian Ambrosini, 2012. "Urban goods movement estimation for public decision support: goals, approaches and applications," Working Papers halshs-00778480, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Aurélie Mercier, 2013. "A combined people-freight accessibility approach for urban retailing and leisure planning at strategic level," Post-Print halshs-00919537, HAL.
- Alain Bonnafous & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2013. "An alternative UGM Paradigm to O-D matrices: the FRETURB model," Post-Print halshs-00844652, HAL.
- Nuzzolo, Agostino & Crisalli, Umberto & Comi, Antonio, 2012. "A trip chain order model for simulating urban freight restocking," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 50, pages 7.
- Gonzalez Feliu, Jesus & Ambrosini, Christian & Routhier, Jean-Louis, 2012. "New trends on urban goods movement modelling: proximity delivery versus shopping trips," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 50, pages 2.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.