An analysis of trip chaining among older London residents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Trip chaining; Older people; Tour definition;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goulias, Konstadinos G & Blain, Larry & Kilgren, Neil & Michalowski, Timothy & Murakami, Elaine, 2007. "Catching the Next Big Wave: Are the Observed Behavioral Dynamics of the Baby Boomers Forcing Us to Rethink Regional Travel Demand Models?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9f83x03p, University of California Transportation Center.
- David Hensher & April Reyes, 2000. "Trip chaining as a barrier to the propensity to use public transport," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 341-361, December.
- John V. Thomas & Robert Noland, 2005.
"Multivariate analysis of trip-chaining behavior,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p541, European Regional Science Association.
- Metz, D. H., 2000. "Mobility of older people and their quality of life," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 149-152, April.
- Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2007.
"Telecommunications and travel demand and supply: Aggregate structural equation models for the US,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 4-18, January.
- Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2008. "Telecommunications and travel demand and supply: Aggregate structural equation models for the US," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6q8518s4, University of California Transportation Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.