A dynamic model system of household car ownership, trip generation, and modal split: model development and simulation experiment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 36 (2009)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Automobile ownership; Dynamic model; Mode split; Ordered probit; Panel data; Simultaneous equations;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- T F Golob & H Meurs, 1988. "Modeling the dynamics of passenger travel demand by using structural equations," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(9), pages 1197-1218, September.
- Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2012. "Do Fewer People Mean Fewer Cars? – Population Decline and Car Ownership in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0385, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Georgina Santos & Thomas von Brunn, 2011. "Factors influencing modal split of commuting journeys in 34 medium-sized European cities," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1019, European Regional Science Association.
- Delbosc, Alexa, 2013. "Household composition and within-household car saturation in Melbourne," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 94-100.
- Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin, 2013. "Do fewer people mean fewer cars? Population decline and car ownership in Germany," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 74-85.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.