More gray hair—but for whom? Scenario-based simulations of elderly activity travel patterns in 2020
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 35 (2008)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Aging society; Economic change; Scenario analysis; Albatross; Activity-travel patterns;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geoffrey C. Smith, 2001. "Determinants of the Travel Behavior of the Suburban Elderly," Growth and Change, Gatton College of Business and Economics, University of Kentucky, vol. 32(3), pages 395-412.
- Sandra Rosenbloom, 2001. "Sustainability and automobility among the elderly: An international assessment," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 375-408, November.
- Arentze, Theo A. & Timmermans, Harry J. P., 2004. "A learning-based transportation oriented simulation system," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 613-633, August.
- Stefanie Foebker & Reinhold Grotz, 2003. "Leisure-related mobility of elderly people: ways to sustainability," ERSA conference papers ersa03p159, European Regional Science Association.
- Alsnih, Rahaf & Hensher, David A., 2003. "The mobility and accessibility expectations of seniors in an aging population," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 903-916, December.
- Brigitte Waldorf, 2003. "Automobile Reliance Among the Elderly: Race and Spatial Context Effects," Growth and Change, Gatton College of Business and Economics, University of Kentucky, vol. 34(2), pages 175-201.
- Stern, Steven, 1993. "A disaggregate discrete choice model of transportation demand by elderly and disabled people in rural Virginia," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 315-327, July.
- Arentze, Theo A. & Ettema, Dick & Timmermans, Harry J.P., 2011. "Estimating a model of dynamic activity generation based on one-day observations: Method and results," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 447-460, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.