Information impact on quality of multimodal travel choices: conceptualizations and empirical analyses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 34 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Travel information; Travel choice quality; Structural equation model;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Emmerink, Richard H. M. & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Van Ommeren, Jos N., 1996. "Variable message signs and radio traffic information: An integrated empirical analysis of drivers' route choice behaviour," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 135-153, March.
- Rietveld, P. & Bruinsma, F. R. & van Vuuren, D. J., 2001. "Coping with unreliability in public transport chains: A case study for Netherlands," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 539-559, July.
- Shugan, Steven M, 1980. " The Cost of Thinking," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(2), pages 99-111, Se.
- Al-Deek, Haitham M. & Khattak, Asad J. & Thananjeyan, Paramsothy, 1998. "A combined traveler behavior and system performance model with advanced traveler information systems," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 479-493, September.
- Carson, Richard T & Groves, Theodore, 2010.
"Incentive and Information Properties of Preference Questions,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt88d8644g, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Richard Carson & Theodore Groves, 2007. "Incentive and informational properties of preference questions," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 181-210, May.
- H Ouwersloot & P Nijkamp & G Pepping, 1997. "Advanced telematics for travel decisions: a quantitative analysis of the Stopwatch project in Southampton," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(6), pages 1003-1016, June.
- David Levinson, 2003. "The Value of Advanced Traveler Information Systems for Route Choice," Working Papers 200307, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Denant-Boèmont, L. & Petiot, R., 2003. "Information value and sequential decision-making in a transport setting: an experimental study," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 365-386, May.
- Jou, Rong-Chang & Lam, Soi-Hoi & Liu, Yu-Hsin & Chen, Ke-Hong, 2005. "Route switching behavior on freeways with the provision of different types of real-time traffic information," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 445-461, June.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2003. "Structural equation modeling for travel behavior research," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Guo, Zhan, 2011. "Mind the map! The impact of transit maps on path choice in public transit," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 625-639, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.