Analysis of within-household effects and between-household differences in maintenance activity allocation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 32 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
activity analysis; between household difference; household maintenance participation; nested mixed logit; within-household allocation;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2014.
"Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household,"
- Nathalie Picard & André de Palma & Ignacio A. Inoa, 2013. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," THEMA Working Papers 2013-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2013. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," Working Papers hal-00812835, HAL.
- Pitombo, C.S. & Kawamoto, E. & Sousa, A.J., 2011. "An exploratory analysis of relationships between socioeconomic, land use, activity participation variables and travel patterns," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 347-357, March.
- Ferdous, Nazneen & Eluru, Naveen & Bhat, Chandra R. & Meloni, Italo, 2010. "A multivariate ordered-response model system for adults' weekday activity episode generation by activity purpose and social context," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(8-9), pages 922-943, September.
- Wang, Donggen & Li, Jiukun, 2009. "A model of household time allocation taking into consideration of hiring domestic helpers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 204-216, February.
- repec:ise:isegwp:wp82008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoon, Seo Youn & Goulias, Kostas, 2009. "Constraint-based assessment of intra-household bargaining on time allocation to activities and travel using individual accessibility measures," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4df0k0w3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Kato, Hironori & Matsumoto, Manabu, 2009. "Intra-household interaction in a nuclear family: A utility-maximizing approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 191-203, February.
- Roorda, Matthew J. & Carrasco, Juan A. & Miller, Eric J., 2009. "An integrated model of vehicle transactions, activity scheduling and mode choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 217-229, February.
- Hejun Kang & Darren Scott, 2011. "Impact of different criteria for identifying intra-household interactions: a case study of household time allocation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 81-99, January.
- Sharmeen, Fariya & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry, 2014. "An analysis of the dynamics of activity and travel needs in response to social network evolution and life-cycle events: A structural equation model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 159-171.
- Hejun Kang & Darren Scott, 2008. "An integrated spatio-temporal GIS toolkit for exploring intra-household interactions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 253-268, March.
- Zhang, Junyi & Kuwano, Masashi & Lee, Backjin & Fujiwara, Akimasa, 2009. "Modeling household discrete choice behavior incorporating heterogeneous group decision-making mechanisms," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 230-250, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.