Modeling drivers' diversion from normal routes under ATIS using generalized estimating equations and binomial probit link function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 31 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
ATIS; GEE; normal route; repeated observations; travel simulator;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garrido, Rodrigo A. & Mahmassani, Hani S., 2000. "Forecasting freight transportation demand with the space-time multinomial probit model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 403-418, June.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Patrizia Lattarulo & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2009.
"Heuristics and Biases in Travel Mode Choice,"
Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena
027, University of Siena.
- Nathalie Picard & Constantinos Antoniou, 2011. "Econometric guidance for developing UrbanSim models. First lessons from the SustainCity project," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1494, European Regional Science Association.
- Tatiana Cini & Giulia Fiorini & Alberto Milottti, 2009. "I costi e i benefici socio-economici connessi all’adozione del Global Service in ambito stradale. Il caso della Strada a Grande Comunicazione FI - PI - LI," Working Papers 0904, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Jou, Rong-Chang & Lam, Soi-Hoi & Liu, Yu-Hsin & Chen, Ke-Hong, 2005. "Route switching behavior on freeways with the provision of different types of real-time traffic information," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 445-461, June.
- Ben-Elia, Eran & Shiftan, Yoram, 2010. "Which road do I take? A learning-based model of route-choice behavior with real-time information," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 249-264, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.