A combined activity/travel choice model for congested road networks with queues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 29 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
activity-based travel behavior; dynamic user-equilbrium assignment; location/route/departure time choices; queuing network;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith, M. J. & Ghali, M., 1990. "The dynamics of traffic assignment and traffic control: A theoretical study," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 409-422, December.
- Kondo, Katsunao & Kitamura, Ryuichi, 1987. "Time-space constraints and the formation of trip chains," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 49-65, February.
- Lam, William H. K. & Yin, Yafeng, 2001. "An activity-based time-dependent traffic assignment model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 549-574, July.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1997. "Work travel mode choice and number of non-work commute stops," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 41-54, February.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-79, June.
- Chen, Huey-Kuo & Hsueh, Che-Fu, 1998. "A model and an algorithm for the dynamic user-optimal route choice problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 219-234, April.
- Moshe Ben-Akiva & Andre de Palma & Pavlos Kanaroglou, 1984. "Dynamic Model of Peak Period Traffic Congestion with Elastic Arrival Rates," Working Papers 588, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1996. "A hazard-based duration model of shopping activity with nonparametric baseline specification and nonparametric control for unobserved heterogeneity," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 189-207, June.
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H. Michael, 2005. "Integrated scheduling of daily work activities and morning-evening commutes with bottleneck congestion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 41-60, January.
- Lim, Yongtaek & Heydecker, Benjamin, 2005. "Dynamic departure time and stochastic user equilibrium assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 97-118, February.
- Zhi-Chun Li & William Lam & S. Wong & A. Sumalee, 2010. "An activity-based approach for scheduling multimodal transit services," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 751-774, September.
- Xiao Fu & William Lam, 2014. "A network equilibrium approach for modelling activity-travel pattern scheduling problems in multi-modal transit networks with uncertainty," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 37-55, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.