Differential marginality, van den Brink fairness, and the Shapley value
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 71 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
TU game; Superadditive game; Additivity; Solidarity; Convex cone;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brink, J.R. van den, 1999.
"An Axiomatization of the Shapley Value Using a Fairness Property,"
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research
1999-120, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- RenÃ© van den Brink, 2002. "An axiomatization of the Shapley value using a fairness property," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 309-319.
- Chun, Youngsub, 1989. "A new axiomatization of the shapley value," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 119-130, June.
- van den Brink, Rene, 2007. "Null or nullifying players: The difference between the Shapley value and equal division solutions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 767-775, September.
- Nowak, Andrzej S & Radzik, Tadeusz, 1994. "A Solidarity Value for n-Person Transferable Utility Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 43-48.
- C. Manuel & E. GonzÃ¡lez-ArangÃ¼ena & R. Brink, 2013.
"Players indifferent to cooperate and characterizations of the Shapley value,"
Computational Statistics, Springer,
Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Conrado Manuel & Enrique Gonzalez-Aranguena & Rene van den Brink|, 2012. "Players Indifferent to Cooperate and Characterizations of the Shapley Value," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-036/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Casajus, André, 2014. "The Shapley value without efficiency and additivity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-4.
- Kamijo, Yoshio & Kongo, Takumi, 2012. "Whose deletion does not affect your payoff? The difference between the Shapley value, the egalitarian value, the solidarity value, and the Banzhaf value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 638-646.
- Casajus, AndrÃ© & Huettner, Frank, 2014. "On a class of solidarity values," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 583-591.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2012.
"Axioms of invariance for TU-games,"
41530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casajus, André & Huettner, Frank, 2013.
"Null players, solidarity, and the egalitarian Shapley values,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 58-61.
- Casajus, André & Hüttner, Frank, 2012. "Null players, solidarity, and the egalitarian Shapley values," Working Papers 113, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.