Does product complexity matter for competition in experimental retail markets?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 70 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
Consumer market; Product complexity; Complexity aversion; Complexity exploitation; Bounded rationality;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Loomes, Graham & Chris Starmer & Robert Sugden, 2002.
"Do Anomalies Disappear in Repeated Markets?,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
132, Royal Economic Society.
- Daniel Zizzo, 2010. "Experimenter demand effects in economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 75-98, March.
- Spiegler, R, 2006. "Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Huck, Steffen & Weizsacker, Georg, 1999. "Risk, complexity, and deviations from expected-value maximization: Results of a lottery choice experiment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 699-715, December.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2006.
"Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 207-231, June.
- Ran Spiegler, 2005. "Competition over Agents with Boundedly Rational Expectations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000535, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Doron Sonsino & Uri Benzion & Galit Mador, 2002. "The Complexity Effects on Choice with Uncertainty — Experimental Evidence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(482), pages 936-965, October.
- Chris Wilson & Catherine Waddams Price, 2007.
"Do Consumers Switch to the Best Supplier?,"
07-6, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Spiegler, R., 2006. "Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Heun Song, Seuck & Cheol Jung, Byoung & Koh, Won, 2007. "Testing for serial correlation, spatial autocorrelation and random effects using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 5-51, September.
- Ariely, Dan & Loewenstein, George & Prelec, Drazen, 2006.
"Tom Sawyer and the construction of value,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 1-10, May.
- Gerald Spindler, 2011. "Behavioural Finance and Investor Protection Regulations," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 315-336, September.
- Sitzia, Stefania & Zizzo, Daniel John, 2012. "Price lower and then higher or price higher and then lower?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1084-1099.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.