The P-value for cost sharing in minimum
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 56 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2_2 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo Bergantinos & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2008. "On Some Properties of Cost Allocation Rules in Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Problems," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 2(3), pages 251-267, December.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2004.
"Defining rules in cost spanning tree problems through the canonical form,"
Game Theory and Information
- Juan J. Vidal-Puga & Gustavo Bergantiños, 2004. "Defining Rules in Cost Spanning Tree Problems Through the Canonical Form," Working Papers 2004.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2004. "Additivity in cost spanning tree problems," Game Theory and Information 0405001, EconWPA.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2007. "The optimistic TU game in minimum cost spanning tree problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 223-239, October.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Anirban Kar, 2010.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Hervé Moulin & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2008.
"Decentralized Pricing in Minimum Cost Spanning Trees,"
08-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jens Hougaard & Hervé Moulin & Lars Østerdal, 2010. "Decentralized pricing in minimum cost spanning trees," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 293-306, August.
- Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R. & Moretti, S. & Norde, H.W., 2004.
"Obligation Rules for Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Situations and their Monotonicity Properties,"
2004-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tijs, Stef & Branzei, Rodica & Moretti, Stefano & Norde, Henk, 2006. "Obligation rules for minimum cost spanning tree situations and their monotonicity properties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 121-134, November.
- Tijs, S.H. & Moretti, S. & Brânzei, R. & Norde, H.W., 2005. "The Bird Core for Minimum Cost Spanning Tree problems Revisited: Monotonicity and Additivity Aspects," Discussion Paper 2005-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hernández, Penélope & Peris, Josep E. & Silva-Reus, José A., 2012. "Strategic Sharing of a Costly Network," QM&ET Working Papers 12-10, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & María Gómez-Rúa, 2010. "Minimum cost spanning tree problems with groups," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 227-262, May.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Mishra, Debasis, 2012.
"Minimum cost arborescences,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 120-143.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Mishra, Debasis, 2009. "Minimum Cost Arborescences," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 889, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Debasis Mishra, 2008. "Minimum cost arborescences," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 08-12, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Stefano Moretti & Fioravante Patrone & Stefano Bonassi, 2007. "The class of microarray games and the relevance index for genes," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 256-280, December.
- Moretti, S. & Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Connection Situations under Uncertainty," Discussion Paper 2008-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ciftci, B.B. & Tijs, S.H., 2007. "A Vertex Oriented Approach to Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Problems," Discussion Paper 2007-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Leticia Lorenzo & Silvia Lorenzo-Freire, 2010. "The family of cost monotonic and cost additive rules in minimum cost spanning tree problems," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 695-710, April.
- Moulin, Hervé & Velez, Rodrigo A., 2013. "The price of imperfect competition for a spanning network," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 11-26.
- Gomez-Rua, Maria & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2006. "No advantageous merging in minimum cost spanning tree problems," MPRA Paper 601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.