Modification of Semivalues for Games with Coalition Structures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 54 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
Coalition structure; Cooperative game; Multilinear extension; Semivalue;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hart, Sergiu & Kurz, Mordecai, 1983. "Endogenous Formation of Coalitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1047-64, July.
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman & Robert J. Weber, 1979. "Value Theory without Efficiency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 513, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Amer, Rafael & Giménez, José Miguel, 2008. "A general procedure to compute mixed modified semivalues for cooperative games with structure of coalition blocks," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 269-282, September.
- Amer, Rafael & Gimenez, Jose Miguel, 2006. "An axiomatic characterization for regular semivalues," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 217-226, March.
- Carreras, Francesc & Giménez, José Miguel, 2010. "Semivalues: power,potential and multilinear extensions," MPRA Paper 27620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carreras, Francesc & GimÃ©nez, JosÃ© Miguel, 2011. "Power and potential maps induced by any semivalue: Some algebraic properties and computation by multilinear extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 148-159, May.
- Amer, Rafael & Gimenez, Jose Miguel, 2007. "The two-person blocks as a way to emphasize several semivalues," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 172-184, March.
- Rafael Amer & JosÃ© GimÃ©nez & Antonio MagaÃ±a, 2012. "Accessibility measures to nodes of directed graphs using solutions for generalized cooperative games," Computational Statistics, Springer, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 105-134, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.