Modification of Semivalues for Games with Coalition Structures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 54 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
Coalition structure; Cooperative game; Multilinear extension; Semivalue;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman & Robert J. Weber, 1979. "Value Theory without Efficiency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 513, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kurz, Mordecai, 1983. "Endogenous Formation of Coalitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1047-64, July.
- Carreras, Francesc & Giménez, José Miguel, 2011. "Power and potential maps induced by any semivalue: Some algebraic properties and computation by multilinear extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 148-159, May.
- Carreras, Francesc & Giménez, José Miguel, 2010. "Semivalues: power,potential and multilinear extensions," MPRA Paper 27620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amer, Rafael & Gimenez, Jose Miguel, 2006. "An axiomatic characterization for regular semivalues," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 217-226, March.
- Rafael Amer & José Giménez & Antonio Magaña, 2012. "Accessibility measures to nodes of directed graphs using solutions for generalized cooperative games," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 105-134, February.
- Amer, Rafael & Gimenez, Jose Miguel, 2007. "The two-person blocks as a way to emphasize several semivalues," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 172-184, March.
- Amer, Rafael & Giménez, José Miguel, 2008. "A general procedure to compute mixed modified semivalues for cooperative games with structure of coalition blocks," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 269-282, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.