Linear Aggregation of SSB Utility Functionals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 46 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
Harsanyi's theorem; Social choice; Preference aggregation; Nonexpected utility; SSB utility;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Meyer, Bernard & Mongin, Philippe, 1995.
"A note on affine aggregation,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 177-183, February.
- DE MEYER, Bernard & MONGIN , Philippe, 1994. "A Note on Affine Aggregation," CORE Discussion Papers 1994014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- De Meyer, B. & Mongin, P., . "A note on affine aggregation," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1136, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fishburn, Peter C. & Gehrlein, William V., 1987. "Aggregation theory for SSB utility functionals," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 352-369, August.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1955. "Cardinal Welfare, Individualistic Ethics, and Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 309.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.