Promoting Entrepreneurship in Eastern Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Small Business Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100338
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David B. Audretsch & William L. Baldwin, 2006. "Industrial Organization and the Organization of Industries: an American Perspective," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 97(5), pages 87-112.
- Kan, Viktoriya, 2010. "Regional Determinants of New Firm Formation in a Transition Economy: The Case of Uzbekistan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 490, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nir Kshetri, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in post-socialist economies: A typology and institutional contexts for market entrepreneurship," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 236-259, September.
- László Szerb, 2008. "The Examination of the Level of Entrepreneurship in Eight Central Eastern European Countries," Proceedings-6th International Conference on Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2008), in: György Kadocsa (ed.), 6th International Conference on Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking MEB 2008-Proceedings, pages 69-83 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Flores-Romero, Manuel G, 2004. "Survival Of The Small Firm And The Entrepreneur Under Demand And Efficiency Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 700, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- László Szerb & Gábor Rappai & Zsolt Makra & Siri Terjesen, 2007. "Informal Investment in Transition Economies: Individual Characteristics and Clusters," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 257-271, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.