Factor Substitution, Average Firm Size and Economic Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Small Business Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100338
average firm size; general equilibrium models; neoclassical growth models; CES function; C65; E13; L11;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2004.
"Factor substitution and factor augmenting technical progress in the US: a normalized supply-side system approach,"
Working Paper Series
0367, European Central Bank.
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2004. "Factor Substitution and Factor Augmenting Technical Progress in the US: A Normalized Supply-Side System Approach," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_030, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Zoltan Acs & Sameeksha Desai & Jolanda Hessels, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, economic development and institutions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 219-234, October.
- Juergen Antony, 2007.
"Capital/Labor Substitution, Capital Deepening, and FDI,"
Discussion Paper Series
295, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Antony, Jürgen, 2009. "Capital/Labor substitution, capital deepening, and FDI," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 699-707, December.
- Zoltan J. Acs & José Ernesto Amorós, 2008. "Introduction: The startup process," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 35(2 Year 20), pages 121-132, December.
- Emilio Congregado & Vicente Esteve & Antonio A. Golpe, 2013.
"From complements to substitutes: Structural breaks in the elasticity of substitution between paid-employment and self-employment in the US,"
1319, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Emilio Congregado & Vicente Esteve & Antonio A. Golpe, 2013. "From complements to substitutes: Structural breaks in the elasticity of substitution between paidemployment and self-employment in the US," Working Papers 09/13, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Deller, Steven C., 2007. "The Role of Microenterprises in Economic Growth: A Panel Study of Wisconsin Counties 1977 to 1997," Staff Paper Series 514, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Finbarr Livesey, 2012. "Rationales for Industrial Policy Based on Industry Maturity," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 349-363, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.