The Determinants of the Location of Foreign Direct Investment by Japanese Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Small Business Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100338
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, In Hyeock & Rugman, Alan M., 2012. "Firm-specific advantages, inward FDI origins, and performance of multinational enterprises," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 132-146.
- Amitendu Palit & Shounkie Nawani, 2007. "Technological Capability as a Determinant of FDI Inflows - Evidence from Developing Asia & India," Finance Working Papers 22236, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- George Peng & Paul Beamish, 2008. "The Effect of National Corporate Responsibility Environment on Japanese Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(4), pages 677-695, July.
- SÃƒÂ©verine Blaise, 2009. "Japanese Aid as a Prerequisite for FDI : The Case of Southeast Asian Countries," Finance Working Papers 22767, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- THORBECKE, Willem & Nimesh SALIKE, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," Policy Discussion Papers 13003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Arbeláez, Harvey & Ruiz, Isabel, 2013. "Macroeconomic antecedents to U.S. investment in Latin America," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 439-447.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2007. "Increasing private capital flows to developing countries: The role of physical and financial infrastructure," MPRA Paper 19163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Maeseneire, Wouter & Claeys, Tine, 2012. "SMEs, foreign direct investment and financial constraints: The case of Belgium," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 408-424.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2014. "The Quest for Non-Resource-Based FDI: Do Taxes Matter?," IMF Working Papers 14/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Akinkugbe, Oluyele, 2003. "Flow of Foreign Direct Investment to Hitherto Neglected Developing Countries," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chiara Franco & Francesco Rentocchini & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "Why do firms invest abroad? An analysis of the motives underlying Foreign Direct Investments," Department of Economics Working Papers 0817, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Ivar Kolstad & Espen Villanger, 2004.
"Determinants of foreign direct investment in services,"
CMI Working Papers
WP 2004: 2, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Kolstad, Ivar & Villanger, Espen, 2008. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in services," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 518-533, June.
- Salike, Nimesh, 2010. "Effect of regional integration agreement on foreign direct investment : A theoretical perspective," MPRA Paper 31859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kinda, Tidiane, 2010. "Investment Climate and FDI in Developing Countries: Firm-Level Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 498-513, April.
- Masaaki Kijima & Yuan Tian, 2013. "Investment and capital structure decisions of foreign subsidiary with international debt shifting and exchange rate uncertainty," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 169-197, November.
- Christian Schmidt & Udo Broll, 2009. "Real exchange-rate uncertainty and US foreign direct investment: an empirical analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 513-530, October.
- Heinz Hollenstein, . "Patterns and Determinants of International Activities: Are SMEs Different?," WIFO Working Papers 155, WIFO.
- Tidiane KINDA, 2010. "Increasing Private Capital Flows To Developing Countries: The Role Of Physical And Financial Infrastructure In 58 Countries, 1970-2003," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Phillips, Shauna & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., . "Exchange Rates and Foreign Direct Investment: Theoretical Models and Empirical Evidence," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Amitendu Palit & Shounkie Nawani, 2010. "Technological Capability as a Determinant of FDI Inflows: Evidence from Developing Asia & India," Working Papers id:2714, eSocialSciences.
- Severine Blaise, 2005. "On the link between Japanese ODA and FDI in China: a microeconomic evaluation using conditional logit analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 51-55.
- Maroula Khraiche & Jeffrey Gaudette, 2013. "FDI, Exchange Rate Volatility and Financial Development: Regional Differences In Emerging Economies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 3143-3156.
- Sawako Maruyama, 2013. "The structure and the determinants of the trade of SME products," Discussion Papers 1304, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.