Job Creation by Company Size Class: The Magnitude, Concentration and Persistence of Job Gains and Losses in Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Small Business Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100338
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magnus Henrekson & Dan Johansson, 2010.
"Gazelles as job creators: a survey and interpretation of the evidence,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 227-244, September.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 117, The Ratio Institute.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 733, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Peter Huber & Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2011.
"Job Creation and the Intra-distribution Dynamics of the Firm Size Distribution,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Huber, Peter & Oberhofer, Harald & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2012. "Job Creation and the Intra-distribution Dynamics of the Firm Size Distribution," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012-5, University of Salzburg.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2010.
"The Economic Contribution of High-Growth Firms: Do Definitions Matter?,"
Ratio Working Papers
151, The Ratio Institute.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "The economic contribution of high-growth firms: Do definitions matter?," HUI Working Papers 35, HUI Research.
- Marcus Dejardin, 2010. "La création d'entreprises et ses rapports au territoire," Post-Print halshs-00618267, HAL.
- Catherine Armington & Alicia Robb & Zoltan J Acs, 1999. "Measures Of Job Flow Dynamics In The U.S.," Working Papers 99-1, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Karl Wennberg & Karin Hellerstedt, 2011. "Evolution of knowledge intensive firms: a sociogeographic demand side perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1585, European Regional Science Association.
- Jan de Kok & Gerrit de Wit, 2013. "Do Small Businesses Create More Jobs? New Evidence for Europe," Scales Research Reports H201203, EIM Business and Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.