Managerial Ownership and Accounting Disclosures: An Empirical Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting.
Volume (Year): 15 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102990
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luo, Shuqing & Courtenay, Stephen M. & Hossain, Mahmud, 2006. "The effect of voluntary disclosure, ownership structure and proprietary cost on the return-future earnings relation," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 501-521, November.
- Chiraz Ben Ali, 2014. "Corporate Governance, Principal-Principal Agency Conflicts, and Disclosure," Working Papers 2014-125, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Azhaar Lajmi & Marjène Gana, 2011. "Structure de Propriété et Qualité de l'Audit Externe : Cas des Entreprises Belges Cotées," Post-Print hal-00650542, HAL.
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Wies, Simone, 2011. "Relationship marketing's role in managing the firm-investor dyad," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 896-903, August.
- Elshandidy, Tamer & Fraser, Ian & Hussainey, Khaled, 2013. "Aggregated, voluntary, and mandatory risk disclosure incentives: Evidence from UK FTSE all-share companies," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 320-333.
- Haiyan Jiang & Ahsan Habib, 2009. "The impact of different types of ownership concentration on annual report voluntary disclosures in New Zealand," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 275-304, November.
- Ana Gisbert & Begoña Navallas & Domi Romero, 2014. "Proprietary costs, governance and the segment disclosure decision," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 733-763, August.
- Ben Ali, Chiraz, 2005.
"Disclosure Quality and Corporate Governance: Evidence from the French Stock Market,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/2719, Paris Dauphine University.
- Chiraz Ben Ali, 2008. "Disclosure quality and corporate governance: Evidence from the French Stock Market," Post-Print halshs-00522350, HAL.
- Kin-Wai Lee, 2007. "Corporate voluntary disclosure and the separation of cash flow rights from control rights," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 393-416, May.
- Réal Labelle & Alain Schatt, 2005. "Structure de propriété et communication financière des entreprises françaises;Ownership Structure and Corporate Disclosures:The French Case," Working Papers CREGO 1050701, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Hanen Ben Ayed-Koubaa, 2011. "Qualité de la communication financière au sujet des pratiques de gouvernance d'entreprise : cas du SBF 120," Post-Print hal-00646509, HAL.
- Réal Labelle & Alain Schatt, 2005.
"Structure de propriété et communication financière des entreprises françaises,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 8(3), pages 77-104, September.
- Réal Labelle & Alain Schatt, 2003. "Structure de propriété et communication financière des entreprises françaises," Post-Print halshs-00582792, HAL.
- Chiraz Ben Ali, 2007. "Qualite De Publication Financiere Et Gouvernance : Cas Du Sbf 120," Post-Print halshs-00543099, HAL.
- Barakat, Ahmed & Hussainey, Khaled, 2013. "Bank governance, regulation, supervision, and risk reporting: Evidence from operational risk disclosures in European banks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 254-273.
- Mathieu Floquet, 2010. "Informations Aux Actionnaires Et Informations Aux Salariés : Une Analyse Textuelle Du Rapport Annuel Et Du Rapport De L'Expert-Comptable Du Comité D'Entreprise," Post-Print hal-00481504, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.