Examining Industry Effects for Truck Drivers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 18 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100336
Deregulation; industry effects; trucking; wages;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rose, Nancy L, 1987. "Labor Rent Sharing and Regulation: Evidence from the Trucking Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(6), pages 1146-78, December.
- David Card, 1986.
"The impact of deregulation on the employment and wages of airline mechanics,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 39(4), pages 527-538, July.
- David Card, 1986. "The Impact of Deregulation on the Employment and Wages of Airline Mechanics," NBER Working Papers 1847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card, 1985. "The Impact of Deregulation on the Employment and Wages of Airline Mechanics," Working Papers 570, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Moulton, Brent R, 1990. "An Illustration of a Pitfall in Estimating the Effects of Aggregate Variables on Micro Unit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 334-38, May.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1982. "Multivariate regression models for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 5-46, January.
- Michael H. Belzer, 1995. "Collective bargaining after deregulation: Do the Teamsters still count?," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 636-655, July.
- Hirsch, Barry T, 1993. "Trucking Deregulation and Labor Earnings: Is the Union Premium a Compensating Differential?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 279-301, April.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2007.
"Regulatory reform and labour earnings in Portuguese banking,"
NIPE Working Papers
7/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Natália Monteiro, 2009. "Regulatory reform and labour earnings in Portuguese banking," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 557-574, June.
- Kawaguchi, Akira & Mizuno, Keizo, 2011. "Deregulation and labour earnings: Three motor carrier industries in Japan," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 441-452, August.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2004. "Regulatory reform and the Portuguese banking labour market: two decades later," NIPE Working Papers 10/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.