Increased Buyer Concentration and Its Effects on Profitability in the Manufacturing Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 17 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100336
Buyer concentration; seller concentration;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lustgarten, Steven H, 1975. "The Impact of Buyer Concentration in Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(2), pages 125-32, May.
- Bradburd, Ralph M, 1982. "Price-Cost Margins in Producer Goods Industries and "The Importance of Being Unimportant."," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 405-12, August.
- Joshua Drucker, 2009. "Trends in Regional Industrial Concentration in the United States," Working Papers 09-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sanjib Bhuyan, 2008. "Clarke, Roger, Stephen Davies, Paul Dobson & Michael Waterson. Buyer Power and Competition in European Food Retailing . Cheltenham (UK): Edward Elgar, 2002. xi+203 pp, ISBN 1-84064-685-3, $75," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 141-143.
- Mottner, Sandra & Smith, Steve, 2009. "Wal-Mart: Supplier performance and market power," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 535-541, May.
- Irvine, Paul & Park, Shawn Saeyeul & Yildizhan, Celim, 2013. "Customer-base concentration, profitability and distress across the corporate life cycle," MPRA Paper 53886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.