Increased Buyer Concentration and Its Effects on Profitability in the Manufacturing Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 17 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100336
Buyer concentration; seller concentration;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lustgarten, Steven H, 1975. "The Impact of Buyer Concentration in Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(2), pages 125-32, May.
- Bradburd, Ralph M, 1982. "Price-Cost Margins in Producer Goods Industries and "The Importance of Being Unimportant."," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 405-12, August.
- Mottner, Sandra & Smith, Steve, 2009. "Wal-Mart: Supplier performance and market power," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 535-541, May.
- Irvine, Paul & Park, Shawn Saeyeul & Yildizhan, Celim, 2013. "Customer-base concentration, profitability and distress across the corporate life cycle," MPRA Paper 53886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Drucker, 2009. "Trends in Regional Industrial Concentration in the United States," Working Papers 09-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sanjib Bhuyan, 2008. "Clarke, Roger, Stephen Davies, Paul Dobson & Michael Waterson. Buyer Power and Competition in European Food Retailing . Cheltenham (UK): Edward Elgar, 2002. xi+203 pp, ISBN 1-84064-685-3, $75," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 141-143.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.