A new approach for option pricing under stochastic volatility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Derivatives Research.
Volume (Year): 10 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102989
Option pricing; Stochastic volatility;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chacko, George & Viceira, Luis M., 2003. "Spectral GMM estimation of continuous-time processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 259-292.
- Paolo Baldi & Lucia Caramellino & Maria Gabriella Iovino, 1999. "Pricing General Barrier Options: A Numerical Approach Using Sharp Large Deviations," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 293-321.
- Jones, Christopher S., 2003. "The dynamics of stochastic volatility: evidence from underlying and options markets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 181-224.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Ahn, Dong-Hyun & Gao, Bin, 1999. "A Parametric Nonlinear Model of Term Structure Dynamics," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 721-62.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Marc Romano & Nizar Touzi, 1997. "Contingent Claims and Market Completeness in a Stochastic Volatility Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 399-412.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1980. " An Analysis of Variable Rate Loan Contracts," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 389-403, May.
- Peter D Spencer, . "Coupon Bond Valuation with a Non-Affine Discount Yield Model," Discussion Papers 03/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Robert Jarrow & Younes Kchia & Martin Larsson & Philip Protter, 2013. "Discretely sampled variance and volatility swaps versus their continuous approximations," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 305-324, April.
- Jan Baldeaux & Dale Roberts, 2012.
"Quasi-Monte Carol Methods for the Heston Model,"
Research Paper Series
307, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nicole Branger & Antje Mahayni, 2011. "Tractable hedging with additional hedge instruments," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 85-114, April.
- repec:wyi:wpaper:002033 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lingjiong Zhu, 2013. "Optimal Strategies for a Long-Term Static Investor," Papers 1311.6179, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Jan Baldeaux & Alexander Badran, 2012.
"Consistent Modeling of VIX and Equity Derivatives Using a 3/2 plus Jumps Model,"
1203.5903, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2012.
- Jan Baldeaux & Alexander Badran, 2012. "Consistent Modeling of VIX and Equity Derivatives Using a 3/2 plus Jumps Model," Research Paper Series 306, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Gabriel G. Drimus, 2012. "Options on realized variance by transform methods: a non-affine stochastic volatility model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(11), pages 1679-1694, November.
- Andrey Itkin, 2013.
"New solvable stochastic volatility models for pricing volatility derivatives,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 111-134, July.
- Andrey Itkin, 2012. "New solvable stochastic volatility models for pricing volatility derivatives," Papers 1205.3550, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Gabriel Drimus & Walter Farkas, 2013. "Local volatility of volatility for the VIX market," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 267-293, October.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2012. "The Affine Nature of Aggregate Wealth Dynamics," Research Paper Series 322, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Maxim Bichuch & Stephan Sturm, 2011. "Portfolio Optimization under Convex Incentive Schemes," Papers 1109.2945, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Jan Baldeaux & Man Chung Fung & Katja Ignatieva & Eckhard Platen, 2014. "A Hybrid Model for Pricing and Hedging of Long Dated Bonds," Research Paper Series 343, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carole Bernard & Zhenyu Cui & Don McLeish, 2013. "On the martingale property in stochastic volatility models based on time-homogeneous diffusions," Papers 1310.0092, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Leunglung Chan & Eckhard Platen, 2010. "Exact Pricing and Hedging Formulas of Long Dated Variance Swaps under a $3/2$ Volatility Model," Papers 1007.2968, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2011.
- repec:wyi:wpaper:002038 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrey Itkin & Peter Carr, 2010. "Pricing swaps and options on quadratic variation under stochastic time change models—discrete observations case," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 141-176, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.