An Expository Note on Depreciation and Profitability under Rate-of-Return Regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Regulatory Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100298
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kidokoro, Yukihiro, 1998. "Rate of return regulation and rate base valuation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 629-654, September.
- Martin Lally, 2007. "Regulation and the Term of the Risk Free Rate: Implications of Corporate Debt," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(2), pages 73-80, September.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox, 2014.
"Sunk Costs and the Measurement of Commercial Property Depreciation,"
2014-28, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2014. "Sunk Costs and the Measurement of Commercial Property Depreciation," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2014-25, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 04 Jun 2014.
- Graeme Guthrie, 2006. "Regulating Infrastructure: The Impact on Risk and Investment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 925-972, December.
- Erwin Diewert, 2009. "The aggregation of capital over vintages in a model of embodied technical progress," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2013.
"Incentive Regulation in Theory and Practice: Electricity Distribution and Transmission Networks,"
in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?, pages 291-344
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joskow, P.L., 2006. "Incentive Regulation in Theory and Practice: Electricity Distribution and Transmission Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0607, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paul L Joskow, 2005. "Incentive Regulation In Theory And Practice - Electricity Distribution And Transmission Networks," Working Papers 0514, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Jason Hall, 2007. "Comment on Regulation and the Term of the Risk Free Rate: Implications of Corporate Debt," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(2), pages 81-86, September.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2014-37 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.