The Decline in the Number of School Districts in the U.S.: 1950-1980
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 79 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence Kenny & Adam Reinke, 2011. "The role of income in the formation of new cities," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 149(1), pages 75-88, October.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Juan Luis Gómez-Reino, 2011.
"An International Perspective on the Determinants of Local Government Fragmentation,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1121, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Juan Luis Gómez-Reino & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2012. "An International Perspective on the Determinants of Local Government Fragmentation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1219, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Joshua Hall, 2011. "William A. Fischel: Making the grade: the economic evolution of American school districts," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 257-259, January.
- Joshua C. Hall, 2014. "Local Government Border Congruence and the Fiscal Commons : Evidence from Ohio School Districts," Working Papers 14-13, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Lott, Johnathan & Kenny, Lawrence W., 2013. "State teacher union strength and student achievement," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 93-103.
- Fox, William F. & Gurley, Tami, 2006. "Will consolidation improve sub-national governments ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3913, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.