Allocation Patterns of PAC Monies: The U.S. Senate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 67 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boadu, Frederick O. & Thompson, Marla R., 1993. "The Political Economy Of The U.S.-Mexico Free Trade Agreement: Analysis Of The Congressional Fast Track Vote," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Randall Bennett & Christine Loucks, 2011. "Financial Services Industry PAC Contributions and Senate Committee Membership," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(3), pages 203-216, September.
- Charles Cho & Dennis Patten & Robin Roberts, 2006. "Corporate Political Strategy: An Examination of the Relation between Political Expenditures, Environmental Performance, and Environmental Disclosure," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 139-154, August.
- Jay Dow & James Endersby & Charles Menifield, 1998. "The industrial structure of the California Assembly: Committee assignments, economic interests, and campaign contributions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 67-83, January.
- Potters, Jan & Sloof, Randolph, 1996.
"Interest groups: A survey of empirical models that try to assess their influence,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 403-442, November.
- Potters, J.J.M. & Sloof, R., 1996. "Interest groups: A survey of empirical models that try to assess their influence," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73373, Tilburg University.
- Randall Bennett & Christine Loucks, 2008. "PAC Contributions from Sectors of the Financial Services Industry, 1998–2002," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(4), pages 407-419, December.
- Robert Florence, 1999. "An analysis of PAC contributions and legislator quality," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(1), pages 59-73, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.