The Layered Prisoners' Dilemma: Ingroup versus Macro-efficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 65 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Jacobson & Jason Delaney, 2013.
"Those Outsiders: How Downstream Externalities Affect Public Good Provision,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2013-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Delaney, Jason & Jacobson, Sarah, 2014. "Those outsiders: How downstream externalities affect public good provision," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 340-352.
- Polzer, Jeffrey T. & Stewart, Katherine J. & Simmons, Jessica L., 1999. "A Social Categorization Explanation for Framing Effects in Nested Social Dilemmas, , ," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 154-178, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.