Equal access vs. Selective access: A critique of public goods theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 29 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Buchanan, 1970. "Notes for an Economic theory of socialism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 29-43, March.
- E. Pasour, 1981. "Pareto optimality as a guide to income redistribution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 75-87, January.
- Marmolo, Elisabetta, 1999. "A constitutional theory of public goods," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 27-42, January.
- Rasmus Thönnessen & Erich Gundlach, 2013. "The size of human capital externalities: cross-country evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 157(3), pages 671-689, December.
- Gisselquist, Rachel & Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2013.
"What can experiments tell us about how to improve governance?,"
49300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gisselquist, Rachel M. & Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2013. "What can experiments tell us about how to improve governance?," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christophe Déprés & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2005. "Analyse exploratoire de quelques stratégies de fourniture ‘non publique’ des biens ‘publics’," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 74, pages 27-45.
- Bonus, Holger, 1980. "What can the public sector contribute to growth?," Discussion Papers, Series B 11, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Dean, Thomas J. & McMullen, Jeffery S., 2007. "Toward a theory of sustainable entrepreneurship: Reducing environmental degradation through entrepreneurial action," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 50-76, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.