AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 147 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
Contests; Winner-pay; Equilibrium; Existence;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Klemperer, 1999.
"Auction Theory: A Guide to the Literature,"
- Klemperer, Paul, 1999. "Auction Theory: a Guide to the Literature," CEPR Discussion Papers 2163, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Klemperer, 1999. "Auction Theory: A Guide to the Literature," Economics Series Working Papers 1999-W12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Klemperer, P., 1999. "Auction Theory: a Guide to the Literature," Economics Papers 1999-w12, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- David A. Malueg & Andrew J. Yates, 2004. "Sent Seeking With Private Values," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 119(1_2), pages 161-178, 04.
- Haan, Marco & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 2001. "Rent seeking with efforts and bids," CCSO Working Papers 200113, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- José Alcalde & Matthias Dahm, 2007.
"Tullock And Hirshleifer: A Meeting Of The Minds,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2007-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Szidarovszky, Ferenc & Okuguchi, Koji, 1997. "On the Existence and Uniqueness of Pure Nash Equilibrium in Rent-Seeking Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 135-140, January.
- David Malueg & Andrew Yates, 2006. "Equilibria in rent-seeking contests with homogeneous success functions," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 719-727, 04.
- Marco A. Haan & Lambert Schoonbeek, 2003. "Rent Seeking with Efforts and Bids," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 79(3), pages 215-235, 07.
- Alcalde, José & Dahm, Matthias, 2011.
"Competition for Procurement Shares,"
2072/169682, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Alcalde, Jose & Dahm, Matthias, 2011. "Competition for procurement shares," MPRA Paper 32078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcalde, José & Matthias, Dahm, 2011. "Competition for Procurement Shares," QM&ET Working Papers 11-3, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica.
- Chowdhury, Subhasish & Sheremeta, Roman, 2014.
"Strategically Equivalent Contests,"
55450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Corchon & Matthias Dahm, 2009.
"Welfare maximizing contest success functions when the planner cannot commit,"
Economics Working Papers
we097343, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Corchón, Luis & Dahm, Matthias, 2011. "Welfare maximizing contest success functions when the planner cannot commit," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 309-317.
- Corchon, Luis, 2009. "Welfare Maximizing Contest Success Functions when the Planner Cannot Commit," MPRA Paper 18761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Dahm, Matthias, 2010. "Welfare Maximizing Contest Success Functions when the Planner Cannot Commit," Working Papers 2072/148481, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Dahm & Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2014.
"How a firm can induce legislators to adopt a bad policy,"
Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 63-82, April.
- Matthias Dahm & Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2012. "How a Firm Can Induce Legislators to Adopt a Bad Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3788, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.